Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Betty Koon <bk...@adobe.com> on 2004/03/07 09:35:11 UTC

Html:messages

I have trouble using html:messages.  Here is how I used it:

I have double-checked the ActionErrors object to make sure it does contain
the error message for property propName.  But nothing is being displayed
though, any idea?
Also the <logic:messagesPresent property="propName"> is returing true as
well.

-Betty

RE: Html:messages

Posted by Betty Koon <bk...@adobe.com>.
Resolved.  Should be using <html:errors property="propName" /> instead.

I have trouble using html:messages.  Here is how I used it: <html:messages
id="errors" property="propName" />