Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ken Turner <ke...@kbturner.co.uk> on 2007/10/18 16:36:59 UTC

maven-scm-provider-starteam

I'm struggling withe certain aspects os the StarTeam SCM plugin. Here's a
snippet from my pom.xml file:

      <plugin>
        <artifactId>maven-scm-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>1.0</version>
        <configuration>
          <includes>build.xml</includes>
          <scmVersion>0.1.0.54</scmVersion>
          <scmVersionType>tag</scmVersionType>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>

When I run a MVN scm:checkout, the version information seems to be
recognised, but the includes spec seems to be ignored;  no matter what
values I provide (and the same argument applies to exclude specs),
everything is checked out.  It looks as though the version info is being
converted into a parameter for the STCMD command, but the include/exclude
info is ignored.

Am I doing something wrong, or have I hit a glitch?

RE: maven-scm-provider-starteam

Posted by Ken Turner <ke...@kbturner.co.uk>.
OK, I have raised a JIRA at http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SCM-349

RE: maven-scm-provider-starteam

Posted by Jörg Schaible <Jo...@Elsag-Solutions.com>.

Dan Tran wrote on Thursday, October 18, 2007 9:58 PM:

> JIRA info is at maven.apache.org/scm site

And you have to create an account (simply email address is enough) to see some useful functionality in JIRA.

- Jörg

Re: maven-scm-provider-starteam

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ken Turner <ke...@kbturner.co.uk>.

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.
You are right,

the current starteam provider does not support checking out individual files,
the bad thing is it does not throw any exception either. Please file a JIRA

-D