Posted to dev@impala.apache.org by Laszlo Gaal <la...@cloudera.com> on 2020/08/11 18:00:27 UTC

Precommit test failures in the last 24 hours caused by service misconfiguration

Hi

Precommit tests have failed consistently for about 24 hours, since about
change: I updated the the Ubuntu version on the build workers to a more
recent version to keep up with OS and security updates. Unfortunately the
change also reduced the available free space on the build nodes, failing
all precommit GVD's with IMPALA-10072 on the FE/BE/JDBC test leg of the
parallel-all-tests job.

The infrastructure change was reverted earlier today, at about 2020-08-11,
13:45 UTC, so all GVD's launched after that should again return truthful
results. Reviews submitted to GVD in the affected timeframe should be
resubmitted.

I apologize for the disruption,

  - LaszloG

Re: Precommit test failures in the last 24 hours caused by service misconfiguration

Posted by Tim Armstrong <ta...@cloudera.com>.
Thanks for letting us know Laszlo, we appreciate all your work on this.