Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by eldalai <el...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/18 20:24:22 UTC

Communication Flex & JavaServices

we want to implement SOA, an ESB like Mule or JBossESB or OpenESB.

The idea is to communicate flex via LCDS with an JavaAssembler in a
TomcatWebServer. Then this JavaAssembler calls to a services
(javaService) over the ESB... So a javaService resolves the service,
and gives some results (pojo).

The main question is:
¿ which is the best communication way for the JavaAssembler-ESB-
javaService ? We want to respect the binary communication of LCDS and
avoid parsing for my Pojos-exchange over the layers. ¿RMI? ¿SOAP?

Second:
¿Mule or JBossESB or OpenESB or
Service Mix? WHY Service Mix???