Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by 王蕾 <wa...@impr-inc.com> on 2020/08/27 10:41:04 UTC

cant request new password

Hi,

I wanted to request a new password but failed. Your website gave a tip as
below:

[image: image.png]

Please help me solve this problem.

--
Best,
Isabella

Re: cant request new password

Posted by Peter Kovacs <pe...@apache.org>.
In general:

If you need an admin on the forum:

      forum-admin@openoffice.apache.org

If you need an admin on another page:

      sysadmin@openoffice.apache.org

If you are unsure and you need to send confidential stuff like your user
data:

      private@openoffice.apache.org

is never wrong.

Best is always to pass a URL and login and email address you use. In
order to resolve the issue / gain controll.

All the best

Peter

Posted by Office User <us...@posteo.net>.