Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ben Anderson <be...@gmail.com> on 2005/01/06 18:29:24 UTC

ScriptAction

Hi,
I'm trying to use ScriptAction documented here:
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/actions/script-action.html
but it's not working right.  Is anyone using this or know if it works?
 I'd like to be able to write actions w/out the need to recompile
everytime.  The documentation doesn't say anything about the format of
the script file, but I'm assuming (based on the following line) that
the script just picks up from the first line:

            mgr.exec(BSFManager.getLangFromFilename(systemID), systemID, 0, 0,
                    IOUtils.getStringFromReader(in));

Any insight would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Ben