Posted to user@commons.apache.org by James Norman <ja...@perceptive.com> on 2003/06/18 01:10:54 UTC

BrowserDetector

I was browsing the commons about a month ago and I ran into the class.
I now have a use for it and cannot find it anywhere in the commons.  A
Google search yeilds a javadoc but the class is in commons.util.http
which does not appear to exist.  I would find this class very useful in
a project that I am working on.  If anyone knows what package it is in
or where I can get the source it would be greatly appreciated.

-james

Re: BrowserDetector

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
ViewCVS is your friend when you're facing a problem like this :)

the class was moved into the http component in the sandbox. see:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-commons-
sandbox/http/src/java/org/apache/commons/http/BrowserDetector.java?hideattic=
0

- robert