Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Malinda <ka...@cse.mrt.ac.lk> on 2004/06/04 11:19:35 UTC

Security Token Service in WS-Trust - wsdl2java

Hi All,

I'm using wsdl2java to generate server side components for Security Token Service in WS-Trust (http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/04/trust/ws-trust.wsdl ) using the following command:

%java org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java --server-side --skeletonDeploy true ws-trust.wsdl

I have downloaded all the XSD files required and change them properly to reference them locally.

I got the following exception

org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.DuplicateFileException: Duplicate file name: org\xml

soap\schemas\ws\_2004\_04\trust\ComputedKeyEnum.java.

Hint: you may have mapped two namespaces with elements of the same name to the s

ame package name.

at org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.JavaWriter.generate(JavaWriter.java:113)

        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.JavaTypeWriter.generate(JavaTypeWriter.ja

va:112)

        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.JavaGeneratorFactory$Writers.generate(Jav

aGeneratorFactory.java:409)

        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser.generateTypes(Parser.java:519)

        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser.generate(Parser.java:406)

        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser.access$000(Parser.java:45)

        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser$WSDLRunnable.run(Parser.java:336)

        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Is this a fault in my .wsdl file and .xsd files or a problem in wsdl2java?

I couldn't find any error in those files. Please help me on this.

Thanks

Kaushalye

Re: Security Token Service in WS-Trust - wsdl2java

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Sanjiva,

The problem required a code fix on Axis.

-- dims

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
This should be fixed now...please try latest axis cvs.

-- dims