Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by mke jira <mk...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/22 00:00:56 UTC

Session Time out message

Hi

My JMeter script was working fine couple of days back, now I get the
following message on some pages. Any idea what could be the problem?
Please let me know.

Session timed out
Your previous session has timed out. You will be automatically redirected to
the home page in 5 seconds...
Click here to go back to the home page immediately.

Re: Session Time out message

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
VIEWSTATE is a dynamic value. it must be extracted out form the previous
request.

Re: Session Time out message

Posted by mke jira <mk...@gmail.com>.

Re: Session Time out message

Re: Session Time out message

Posted by mke jira <mk...@gmail.com>.
I have HTTP cookie manager config element in my test case.

I have HTTP Cookie Manager at the beginning of the test case, does it make a
difference where the cookie manager is added, I mean does it make a
difference if it is at the beginning vs it is at the end of test plan.

Please let me know.

Thanks
Kumar

Re: Session Time out message