Posted to dev@whimsical.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/20 12:15:01 UTC

Do we still need to maintain mail data on whimsy-vm3?

There are cronjobs on hermes which are still updating the
/srv/subscriptions data on whimsy-vm3.

Can these now be deleted?

If there really is a need to test something on vm3, the data can
easily be copied from vm4.

Re: Do we still need to maintain mail data on whimsy-vm3?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 20 June 2017 at 14:07, Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 8:15 AM, sebb <se...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> There are cronjobs on hermes which are still updating the
>> /srv/subscriptions data on whimsy-vm3.
>>
>> Can these now be deleted?
>>
>> If there really is a need to test something on vm3, the data can
>> easily be copied from vm4.
>
> I plan to request that vm3 be decommissioned after the board meeting.
> At the moment, it is just a hot backup.

Ah. I'd not considered that it could be used as backup.

I'll leave the cron job for now.

Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>.