Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Matthias Bläsing <mb...@doppel-helix.eu> on 2017/10/30 20:07:55 UTC

JIRA permission: Can't resolve issues

Hey,

I successfully assigned an issue to me, but I'm missing the option to
mark it resolved.

For reference - this is the issue:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-105

Please note: I do not ask for anyone to close this, I ask for someone
with the necessary permission to give me permission to resolve issues.

Thanks

Matthias

Re: [JIRA-admin] Re: JIRA permission: Can't resolve issues

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.
Excellent.

Thanks John McDonnell for getting it to work.

Gj

Posted by Matthias Bläsing <mb...@doppel-helix.eu>.
Hi John,

Posted by John McDonnell <mc...@gmail.com>.
It seems to be working now, but if you have any issues log out and log
back in again.

Regards

John

Posted by Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org>.
Hi John,

Posted by John McDonnell <mc...@gmail.com>.
Hi Eric,

Posted by Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org>.
Hi,

--
John

Re: [JIRA-admin] Re: JIRA permission: Can't resolve issues

Posted by John McDonnell <mc...@gmail.com>.
Hi Matthias,

--
John

[JIRA-admin] Re: JIRA permission: Can't resolve issues

Posted by Matthias Bläsing <mb...@doppel-helix.eu>.
Hi all,

Posted by John McDonnell <mc...@gmail.com>.

--
John

Re: JIRA permission: Can't resolve issues

Posted by Matthias Bläsing <mb...@doppel-helix.eu>.
Hi John,

Posted by John McDonnell <mc...@gmail.com>.
Hi Matthias,