Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by jame vaalet <ja...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/19 13:39:11 UTC

query cache result

hi,
i understand that queryResultCache tag in solrconfig is the one which
determines the cache size of SOLR in jvm.

<queryResultCache class="*solr.LRUCache*"
size="*${queryResultCacheSize:0}*"initialSize
="*${queryResultCacheInitialSize:0}*" autowarmCount="*
${queryResultCacheRows:0}*" />

out of the different attributes what is size? Is it the amount of memory
reserved in bytes ? or number of doc ids cached ? or is it the number of
queries it will cache?

similarly wat is initial size and autowarm depicted in?

can some please reply ...

Re: query cache result

Posted by Tomás Fernández Löbbe <to...@gmail.com>.
I just read this response, sorry.