Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/04 15:17:21 UTC

Re: Not able to create sharepoint connection

You might be interested to know that we now prebuild the SharePoint
MCPermissions web service, and will be including this as part of the
release for ManifoldCF 0.4-incubating.  You can pick it up on trunk
now; it's delivered (along with installation instructions and .bat
scripts) under dist/sharepoint-integration when you build.

Karl