Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Chen, Song" <ch...@amazon.com> on 2007/05/11 06:19:07 UTC

Constant throughput timer

Hi
  What's the main difference between "calculate throughput based on"
parameter?

All actice threads, all active threads in current thread group
All actice threads (shared), all active threads in current thread group
(shared)

I have a thread group, which have 8 http requests, and each with a
"throughput controller", using the percent execution.

Now I'm expecting a total throughput of 10/s, how should I set the
between "calculate throughput based on" parameter?

Thanks

Chen Song