Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by The Web Maestro <th...@gmail.com> on 2004/12/02 06:42:28 UTC

Re: Unnecessary zipping and backups?

On Nov 25, 2004, at 2:56 AM, Christian Geisert wrote:
> The Web Maestro wrote:
>
> [..]
>
>> On a similar note, I am 'contemplating' committing the xml-fop/build/
>> folder ('built' by apache-forrest-0.6). My reasoning for this is
>> two-fold: 1. it contains the FOP web site (which I've spent a
>> significant amount of time to re-create).
>
> The generated website should actually be commited to the xml-site
> repository (targets/fop) and the live site updated from there.
>
> Sorry, no more time right now (hopefully I'll get some this evening)
>
> Christian

I'm having trouble setting this up in CVS. Can you give me more info on
how you would set this up? I've got a working COMMITTERs connection to
CVS, but I can't seem to make it work.

Once I have it set up I'll need to figure out how to transfer from
targets/fop/ to /www/xml.apache.org/fop/.

Web Maestro Clay
--
<th...@gmail.com> - <http://homepage.mac.com/webmaestro/>
- HH The 14th Dalai Lama of Tibet