Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Marlon Pierce <ma...@iu.edu> on 2013/10/09 23:18:04 UTC

0.10 release

We still need a date and volunteer release manager for the next release.

Marlon

Re: 0.10 release

Posted by Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com>.
I think Suresh did a fix for that...
I have added it to once repo, for the time being you can add once repo to
your ppm and it should work.

Lahiru

--
System Analyst Programmer
PTI Lab

Re: 0.10 release

Posted by Marlon Pierce <ma...@iu.edu>.
It wouldn't hurt to contact the JCabi developer and see if he'll use
another logging jar with an Apache compatible license.

Marlon

Re: 0.10 release

Posted by Raminder Singh <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Lahiru for checking this. I will exclude the dependency and do a sanity test.

Raminder

Re: 0.10 release

Posted by Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com>.

--
System Analyst Programmer
PTI Lab

Re: 0.10 release

Posted by Raminder Singh <ra...@gmail.com>.

Re: 0.10 release

Posted by Amila Jayasekara <th...@gmail.com>.
I dont think so ...

Re: 0.10 release

Posted by Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com>.
Yes we should exclude these from our pom, which will not harm the build or
any functionality.

Regards
Lahiru

--
System Analyst Programmer
PTI Lab

Re: 0.10 release

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
From:  Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com>

Re: 0.10 release

Posted by Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com>.

--
System Analyst Programmer
PTI Lab

Re: 0.10 release

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@gmail.com>.
My response to the comment criss-crossed.

Its not ok to include this, we need to see how to exclude this properly
without breaking any log traces.

Suresh

From:  Raminderjeet Singh <ra...@gmail.com>
Date:  Monday, October 28, 2013 at 11:04 AM
To:  Airavata Dev <de...@airavata.apache.org>
Subject:  Re: 0.10 release

Re: 0.10 release

Posted by Raminder Singh <ra...@gmail.com>.

Re: 0.10 release

Posted by Raminder Singh <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. I will start with bundling the release. I will have a release candidate by tomorrow morning.

Raminder

Re: 0.10 release

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.

Re: 0.10 release

Posted by Saminda Wijeratne <sa...@gmail.com>.

Re: 0.10 release

Posted by Amila Jayasekara <th...@gmail.com>.
+1, please.

Re: 0.10 release

Posted by Marlon Pierce <ma...@iu.edu>.

Re: 0.10 release

Posted by Raminder Singh <ra...@gmail.com>.

Re: 0.10 release

Posted by Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com>.

--
System Analyst Programmer
PTI Lab

Re: 0.10 release

Posted by Raminder Singh <ra...@gmail.com>.

Re: 0.10 release

Posted by Amila Jayasekara <th...@gmail.com>.
Hi Raman,

Re: 0.10 release

Posted by Raminder Singh <ra...@gmail.com>.

Re: 0.10 release

Posted by Amila Jayasekara <th...@gmail.com>.

Re: 0.10 release

Posted by Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com>.
Amila,

--
System Analyst Programmer
PTI Lab

Re: 0.10 release

Posted by Marlon Pierce <ma...@iu.edu>.
And what's the release date?

Re: 0.10 release

Posted by Raminder Singh <ra...@gmail.com>.
Following is a blocker issue which need a fix for 0.10.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-939

Thanks
Raminder

Re: 0.10 release

Posted by Raminder Singh <ra...@gmail.com>.

Re: 0.10 release

Posted by Raminder Singh <ra...@gmail.com>.

Re: 0.10 release

Posted by Amila Jayasekara <th...@gmail.com>.

Re: 0.10 release

Posted by Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com>.

--
System Analyst Programmer
PTI Lab

Re: 0.10 release

Posted by Amila Jayasekara <th...@gmail.com>.

Re: 0.10 release

Posted by Raminder Singh <ra...@gmail.com>.

Re: 0.10 release

Posted by Raminder Singh <ra...@gmail.com>.
I volunteered for release manager. I will start testing tomorrow the current changes and create JIRA's for any bugs during the process. I will suggest a release date based on my testing.