Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com> on 2003/09/22 15:12:39 UTC

IDE for Struts Examples

Hello

I am seeking a suitable IDE to use to build and deploy Struts examples.
Oracle JDeveloper 10 does not have Struts examples.
Does WSAD have build and deploy support for Struts Examples?

Many Thanks,

Martin Gainty

RE: IDE for Struts Examples

Posted by Mohd Amin Mohd Din <am...@nc.com.my>.
Wuhooo! Oracle10g
Posted by Duncan Mills <du...@oracle.com>.

Re: IDE for Struts Examples

Posted by Duncan Mills <du...@oracle.com>.
Just checked and the struts-example.war shipped with the preview is fine - for me all the jsps get imported and Edit Struts Page Flow is available off of the Context menu on the Struts Config...

Regards

Duncan Mills
Senior Principal Product Manager
Oracle Application Development Tools

Duncan.Mills@oracle.com
My struts-example.war has 1 index.jsp that has nothing in it..
Drilling down to struts-config.xml shows No indication of "Edit Page flow"
I think my war file is hammered..
Any ideas where to pickup a viable struts war?
Thanks,
-Martin

Re: IDE for Struts Examples

Posted by Sergey Smirnov <si...@exadel.com>.
You can take it from this URL: http://forum.exadel.com/viewtopic.php?t=120

Re: IDE for Struts Examples

Re: IDE for Struts Examples

Re: IDE for Struts Examples

Posted by Stephan Wiesner <sw...@logicline.de>.
WSAD has an extended support for Struts and you can find tutorials
(free) in the IBM Redbooks, including code. If that is what you mean.

Stephan