Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by reddibabu <re...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/14 07:56:01 UTC

Not able to map fields form nutch to solr

Hi,

I have "id" field in nutch, "_uniqueid" field in solr. Here I don't want to
change "_uniqueid" field in my solr schema and need to index from nutch to
solr.

id field configuration in nutch "schema.xml",
<field name="id"  type="string" stored="true" indexed="true"/>

mapping inside solrindex-mapping.xml,
 <field dest="_uniqueid" source="id"/>

_uniqueid configuration inside Solr "schema.xml",
 <field name="_uniqueid" type="string" indexed="true" stored="true"
required="true" />
<copyField source="id" dest="_uniqueid"/>

Please anybody assist me on the same.

Re: Not able to map fields form nutch to solr

Posted by Shanaka Jayasundera <sh...@gmail.com>.
HI Reddibabu,

Please clarify why you want to keep 2 different configurations for
schema.xml on Nutch side and Solr side ?
Have you configure dynamic field on Nutch side as well ?

Which version of Solr and Nutch your using ?

Thanks,
Shanaka