Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by HANAX <ha...@centrum.sk> on 2005/09/21 18:59:02 UTC

SVN - can I upload

Hi,

I made some changes in my voice plugin, so I ask: can I upload to SVN? How? Do I need to chcek out and then chceck in or what is a standard way?

Re: SVN - can I upload

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
HANAX wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I made some changes in my voice plugin, so I ask: can I upload to SVN? How? Do I need to chcek out and then chceck in or what is a standard way?

Only committers have write access to SVN.

What you need to do is create a patch and submit that patch to the issue
tracker then a committer can review the code and apply it to svn.

See http://forrest.apache.org/contrib.html for more details.

Ross