Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Phil Sladen <ph...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2013/08/16 15:18:52 UTC

How to configure a PolicyReference in cxf:bus

I have working policies when thay are specified in a client (in
all client definitions) there is no complaint but they are ignored. Any
ideas? Thanks.

Re: How to configure a PolicyReference in cxf:bus

Posted by Phil Sladen <ph...@yahoo.co.uk>.
No joy with this. In the end I programmatically added Policy using my own out
interceptor as can be found on the net.