Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by "David Tonhofer, m-plify S.A." <d....@m-plify.com> on 2002/02/15 18:09:58 UTC

Note to the Turbine Webmaster

Hello,

Just a note for whoever is maintaining the Turbine website.

The file

http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/turbine-2/howto/tdk-howto.html

referenced by

http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/turbine-2/getting-started.html

is missing. It *can* be found in the TDK though.

Re: Note to the Turbine Webmaster

Posted by Pete Kazmier <pe...@kazmier.com>.
Thanks, I've updated the link.  The change will be reflected on the web
the next time the site is generated (I'm a little new here so I don't
know when that will be).