Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by "Kollivakkam R. Raghavan" <rk...@cisco.com> on 2004/12/18 19:08:34 UTC

File descriptor leak

I was running my program that uses OJB 1.0 as the persistence layer through
a profiler and found a leak in the file descriptor.  It reported that the
OJB.properties file is not being closed.  The line where it is being opened
is LoggingConfiguration.java, line 85 in the load method.  For some dumb
reason, I am unable to copy the trace of the calls and place it here.
Raghavan

Re: File descriptor leak

Posted by Armin Waibel <ar...@apache.org>.
Hi Raghavan,

thanks for the hint! Should be fixed in CVS.

regards,
Armin