Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Thomas Zehetbauer <th...@hostmaster.org> on 2004/08/31 21:57:50 UTC

separate configuration from distribution?

Hi,

to ease upgrading I am using $CATALINA_BASE to separate my local
configuration from the tomcat distribution. Now I am trying to configure
a J2EE JNDI datasource and have found that: "These jar files along with
your the jar file for your JDBC driver should be installed in
$CATALINA_HOME/common/lib.". I hope there already is an undocumented way
to install additional JAR files in $CATALINA_BASE but if there is none,
I guess this would be an useful feature to add.

Tom
--
  T h o m a s   Z e h e t b a u e r   ( TZ251 )
  PGP encrypted mail preferred - KeyID 96FFCB89

Error reading FAT record: Try the SKINNY one? (Y/N)