Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Nivedan Nadaraj <sh...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/02 10:57:20 UTC

Re: How to Update contents of a child component?

Thanks guys for the input. Will give a yell when I have resolved it, thanks
for the time.

Reg
Niv

Posted by nivs <sh...@gmail.com>.
Sorry for the delay in response. I had fixed this issue and it was to do with
my model. The Multiselect was not properly bound to a model. Infact I
started using Palette control which is very good.

And as for hiding and unhiding I found that sometimes just using
setOutputMarkupId does not work all the time but using the above as you
suggested the setOutputMarkupPlaceholderTag(boolean) works.

Might post a thread on why and what the difference is between them.

Cheers