Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Francisco Jose Avila - Desarrollo <fa...@gridsystems.com> on 2001/02/05 18:05:41 UTC

How can I protect a method or class?

It is possible to protect a class o a method of a class usign
SOAP? I need some methods being protected against some
users.

--
Baco, por siempre loado,
os libre del cirrotico mal

Re: How can I protect a method or class?

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@watson.ibm.com>.
You can't do it using HTTP Basic auth only in Apache SOAP. To do
that you would have to implement the service as a stateless
session bean (or have that wrapper generated) and then use your
Web app server's EJB control stuff to do per-method protection.

Sanjiva.