Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org> on 2018/02/05 11:50:54 UTC

Re: Abandoned Patch Available JIRA tickets

Bumping the thread.

Denis Magda, as a PMC chair, can you please look into this?

Posted by Dmitry Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.
Hi Igniters,

By common efforts from maintainers, committers and experienced
contributors, it was possible to reduce the number of PA tasks
 - waiting for review to 88,
 - with no activity for 1 month and waiting for review to 24.

'No activity' tasks are more than a quarter from all patches waiting, so I
ask everyone involved make one more step towards completion of review,
especially for probably outdated issues.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov

See also
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Issues+waiting+for+review

Posted by Dmitry Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.
Hi Igniters,

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andrey Kuznetsov <st...@gmail.com>.

--
Best regards,
  Andrey Kuznetsov.

Re: Abandoned Patch Available JIRA tickets

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Anton Vinogradov <av...@gridgain.com>.
 Guys,

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.

Posted by Vyacheslav Daradur <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pavel,

--
Best Regards, Vyacheslav D.

Re: Abandoned Patch Available JIRA tickets

Posted by Дмитрий Рябов <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.
Fixed links:

Posted by Dmitry Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.