Posted to user@spark.apache.org by kundan kumar <ii...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/27 07:09:24 UTC

Logistic Regression in Spark Streaming

Hi ,

Do we have a streaming version of Logistic Regression in Spark ? I can see
its there for the Linear Regression.

Has anyone used logistic regression on streaming data, it would be really
helpful if you share your insights on how to train the incoming data.

In my use case I am trying to use logistic regression for click through
rate prediction using spark. Reason to go for online streaming mode is we
have new advertisers and items coming and old items leaving.

Any insights would be helpful.

Regards,
Kundan

Re: Logistic Regression in Spark Streaming

Posted by kundan kumar <ii...@gmail.com>.
Agree, we have logistic regression example.

I was looking for its counterpart to "StreamingLinearRegressionWithSGD".

Posted by Alonso Isidoro Roman <al...@gmail.com>.