Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Manfred Geiler <ma...@apache.org> on 2006/11/28 13:47:47 UTC

[REMINDER] This list is "subscribers only"!

This mail is sent from time to time and is meant to remind you, that
the users@myfaces.apache.org and dev@myfaces.apache.org mailing lists
- like most of the ASF lists - are "subscribers only". This means that
you are only allowed to post to this list if you have subscribed
before.
Please make sure, that you post your messages from the same address
that you used to subscribe to the list. Otherwise there is no
guarantee that your mails will get through in a timely manner.

Thanks,
Manfred
(List Moderator)

Re: [REMINDER] This list is "subscribers only"!

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mario,

this is not a personal reminder, much more a general reminder sent out
once a month. No mail and no issue has been deleted/removed/changed.

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

RE: [REMINDER] This list is "subscribers only"!

Posted by ma...@accenture.com.