Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Venky <ve...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/20 14:32:10 UTC

Does stxx supports Struts 2

Hi,

Is there any chance of Stxx support to Struts 2 as I don't find much
documentation online. As Stxx is dead and we are working so far on Struts
1.x by using .

Or If there any alternatives to Stxx, that would be helpful.

Thanks in advance
Venky

Re: Does stxx supports Struts 2

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.
I have never used it but it should be possible, check this out
http://blog.mark-mclaren.info/2007/09/part-i-struts-2-xml-experiments-using_4642.html
http://blog.mark-mclaren.info/2007/09/part-ii-struts-2-xml-experiments-using_4798.html

Posted by Venky <ve...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.