Posted to dev@edgent.apache.org by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org> on 2017/05/08 19:17:44 UTC

Podling Shark Tank Sessions next week

Hi!

my apologies for reaching out directly to the dev@ mailing
lists, but since both Edgenet and Rya volunteered to present
at Podling Shark Tank Sessions next week I'd like to make
sure it happens. More details here:
    https://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/ACNA17PodlingSharkTank

I tried to reach out to Will and Adina directly but without much
luck so I'm trying to see if the rest of the community can help
me find them.

All I need at this point is for Will and Adina to contact me off-list
so I can make sure they come to the session prepared.

Thanks,
Roman.

RE: Podling Shark Tank Sessions next week

Posted by "Meier, Caleb" <Ca...@parsons.com>.
Hey Adina,

I'll have a look at the slides.  Send them along.

Caleb A. Meier, Ph.D.
Software Engineer II ♦ Analyst
Parsons Corporation
1911 N. Fort Myer Drive, Suite 800 ♦ Arlington, VA 22209
Office:  (703)797-3066
Caleb.Meier@Parsons.com ♦ www.parsons.com

Posted by Adina Crainiceanu <ad...@usna.edu>.

--
http://www.usna.edu/Users/cs/adina/

Re: Podling Shark Tank Sessions next week

Posted by William Marshall <wc...@gmail.com>.
Hi Roman,

Thanks for getting in touch. I missed your direct message which I've now
read and understand. I can confirm that Edgent will participate in Podling
Shark Tank! I will come prepared with a 10 minute ST presentation on Tue
5/16 at 4:40.

Thanks again,

-Will Marshall