Posted to dev@ibatis.apache.org by Brandon Goodin <br...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/24 18:51:01 UTC

Deploying current iBATIS to ibiblio

Hey Guys,

I had another request from someone on IRC asking me about getting the
current release into the public maven repos.  So, I downloaded the current
2.3.0.677 distributions and  jar from the dist and ran it through the
'deploy:deploy-file' mvn goal. It produced all the necessary information for
deploying it to ibiblio (plus md5 and sha1 files). All I need to do is copy
it to apache.people.org. It won't have the .asc file with it.  It doesn't
appear that we sign the actual jar do we? It looks like we only sign the
distribution. If you want i can sign the jar and package the asc files with
it too in the maven ibiblio repo. There is a mixture of projects who do and
do not include an asc file. Although I don't consider the absence of the asc
file to be good as a continued practice, I think we could get away with it
until the next release. Does anyone have objections with me pushing this to
the maven ibiblio rsync on people.apache.org?

The following information is what i assigned to it

groupId=org.apache.ibatis
artifactId=ibatis-sqlmap
version=2.3.0

If deployed this way it will create a jar called 'ibatis-sqlmap-2.3.0.jar'
at 'org/apache/ibatis/ibatis-sqlmap' on the ibiblio maven repo.

Brandon

Re: Deploying current iBATIS to ibiblio

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
For Struts, we include a .asc file with the conventional distribution,
but all that's been going with the Maven distributions are the .md5
and .sha1 files.

-Ted.