Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Eric Ngai <ng...@maxis.net.my> on 2000/05/05 20:42:34 UTC

Tree View web client with jsp

Somehow, I need to present my data on the presentation layer in a tree view. I guess I have to either to use some new HTML standard, or Java Bean, or Applet.

Any recommendation and source of information?

Thank you!

Regards,
Eric Ngai
Star Solutions
Malaysia

Re: Tree View web client with jsp

Posted by Steve Weiss <sw...@aamc.org>.
If you use an applet, you could use the Swing JTree which might do some
of your work for you.

--
Stephen A. Weiss  Association of American Medical Colleges
(202)828-0428     mailto:sweiss@aamc.org    http://www.aamc.org