Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by MKGoose <M...@monkeygoose.com> on 2015/01/31 15:18:06 UTC

Solr Consultant for remote project - on NLP and Solr Faceted Search

We are looking for a remote / freelance consultant to work with us on a
project related to Solr faceted search and NLP. It involves data extraction
/ summarisation and custom faceted search on Solr.

Please contact me if you have expertise in this area and can work remotely
with a small team.

Thanks,
MG.

Re: Solr Consultant for remote project - on NLP and Solr Faceted Search

Posted by Sergio GarcĂ­a Maroto <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

My name is Sergio Garcia.
I would be interested in this role. Attached you can find a copy of my CV.

Regards,
Sergio