Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org> on 2009/06/08 22:38:38 UTC

Board report

It's that time again. I started a new board report here:

     http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FELIX/Board+Report+(2009-06)

I have changed the format slightly to raise the awareness of our
subproject releases by including them on separate lines with a small
highlight description of the release. Since not all releases include
changelog.txt files, I was not able to summarize them all. Please add a
few words if you can and maybe we should standardize on including a
change log.

Also, please add any other issues I may be missing.

Thanks.

-> richard

Re: Board report

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.