Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Edmar Edilton da Silva <ra...@ic.unicamp.br> on 2000/12/08 05:57:33 UTC

Response time under mod_perl

	Hi all,

	I need to know the response time of a Perl script running under
mod_perl. To do this I need a function that it's returns the current time
of the system in milliseconds. Please, have anyone any idea what function I can use?
Thanks for any help...

		Edmar,

Re: Response time under mod_perl

Posted by Adi Fairbank <ad...@certsite.com>.
Michael Fuhr wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 08, 2000 at 02:57:33AM -0200, Edmar Edilton da Silva wrote:
>
> >       I need to know the response time of a Perl script running under
> > mod_perl. To do this I need a function that it's returns the current time
> > of the system in milliseconds. Please, have anyone any idea what function I can use?
>
> Try the Time::HiRes module on CPAN.

Or HTTPD::Bench::ApacheBench if you want to see response time from the
perspective of the client.

-Adi

Re: Response time under mod_perl

Posted by Michael Fuhr <mf...@dimensional.com>.

--
Michael Fuhr
http://www.fuhr.org/~mfuhr/

Re: Response time under mod_perl

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
On Fri, 8 Dec 2000, Edmar Edilton da Silva wrote:

> 	Hi all,
>
> 	I need to know the response time of a Perl script running under
> mod_perl. To do this I need a function that it's returns the current time
> of the system in milliseconds. Please, have anyone any idea what function I can use?
> Thanks for any help...

Tens of examples in the guide:
http://perl.apache.org/guide/performance.html

mailto:stas@stason.org   http://apachetoday.com http://logilune.com/