Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> on 2021/03/21 01:39:15 UTC

Re: [lang] Failing test on Java 16-EA.

Now that Java 16 is out, we really need to look at this IMO but I would
like help from the community.

My initial guess that this a JDK bug might be wrong and it could be an
issue in our code.

Gary

Posted by Jaikiran Pai <ja...@apache.org>.
This issue should be fixed in the recently released JDK 17 EA 21 build https://www.mail-archive.com/dev@commons.apache.org/msg70950.html

-Jaikiran

Posted by Jaikiran Pai <ja...@apache.org>.
Hello Gary,

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
And the two linked bugs in Java15BugFastDateParserTest.java are marked
fixed already:

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.