Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Robert Greig <ro...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/20 18:06:28 UTC

Surefire plugin version

Hi,

When I try to do a build with maven, I see this problem:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MSUREFIRE-162

As described in the issue, reverting to version 2.2. did allow the
build to complete for me.

Does anyone know

1) what it is that makes me see this problem but apparently not others?

2) are there any features we need in 2.3 snapshot of surefire?

RG

Re: Surefire plugin version

Posted by Robert Greig <ro...@gmail.com>.
On 20/11/06, Steve Vinoski <vi...@iona.com> wrote:

> > 2) are there any features we need in 2.3 snapshot of surefire?
>
> I would try to back down to 2.2, and if it works, commit it.

OK, it all builds and the tests pass with 2.2 so I'll commit that change.

RG

Re: Surefire plugin version

Posted by Steve Vinoski <vi...@iona.com>.
On Nov 20, 2006, at 12:06 PM, Robert Greig wrote:

> Hi,
>
> When I try to do a build with maven, I see this problem:
>
> http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MSUREFIRE-162
>
> As described in the issue, reverting to version 2.2. did allow the
> build to complete for me.
>
> Does anyone know
>
> 1) what it is that makes me see this problem but apparently not
> others?

Just lucky? :-)

> 2) are there any features we need in 2.3 snapshot of surefire?

I would try to back down to 2.2, and if it works, commit it. I
believe I was exploring an issue related to suite() methods and
surefire, and incremented the version up but forgot to back it off.
I'm trying it now but don't expect any issues.

--steve