Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 1997/10/17 00:56:12 UTC

1.3b2 tarball

This 1.3b2 tarball is rolled and available via ./dist

I will adjust index.html to reflect the new status and availability.

As far as the formal announcement is concerned, since it's pretty
much assured that Martin will be accepted into the Apache Group,
would anyone have troubles if we allow Martin to compose/post
the announcement (that is, if he wants to :) :) ) ??

Re: 1.3b2 tarball

Posted by Martin Kraemer <Ma...@mch.sni.de>.
On Sun, Oct 19, 1997 at 03:17:00PM -0700, Alexei Kosut wrote:
> Actually, the how-to-release document very explicly says to use cvs
> export to generate the directory tree, which does not generate CVS
> directories. If cvs checkout is being used instead, that is a Very Bad
> Thing.

Oh Well -- then the Very Bad Thing has happened to 1.3b2...  ;-)

    Martin

Re: 1.3b2 tarball

Posted by Alexei Kosut <ak...@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us>.

-- Alexei Kosut <ak...@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us>