Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by aha001 <ah...@yahoo.com> on 2007/11/20 03:19:36 UTC

servicemix - Problem sending MineMail

I would like to use the lwcontainer to send email.

I configured the servicemix.xml file for the su as below:

The code was running without error but I don’t see the email. Does it
actually send?

Help will be much appreciates.

<beans xmlns:sm="http://servicemix.apache.org/config/1.0"
xmlns:no="http://telecom.co.nz/eai/af/notify">
   <sm:serviceunit id="jbi">
        <sm:activationSpecs>
             <sm:activationSpec componentName="mimeSender"
service="no:SendNotification" endpoint="endpoint">
	<sm:component>
	<bean class="org.apache.servicemix.components.email.MimeMailSender">
						<property name="sender">
						<bean class="org.springframework.mail.javamail.JavaMailSenderImpl">
						<property name="host" value="146.171.1.1"/>
						<property name="port" value="25"/>
						</bean>
						</property>
   </bean>
</sm:component>
</sm:activationSpec>
</sm:activationSpecs>
</sm:serviceunit>
</beans>

and the code:

public void sendEmail(ComponentContext context) throws NamingException,
JBIException{

ServiceMixClient client = new ServiceMixClientFacade(context);
QName service = new QName("http://telecom.co.nz/eai/af/notify",
"SendNotification");
EndpointResolver resolver = client.createResolverForService(service);
ServiceEndpoint se = client.getContext().getEndpoint(service, "endpoint");
InOnly exchange;
exchange = client.createInOnlyExchange(resolver);
exchange.setOperation(service);
NormalizedMessage message = exchange.createMessage();
message.setProperty("org.apache.servicemix.email.to",
"sample@sample.co.nz");
message.setProperty("org.apache.servicemix.email.from",
"sample@sample.co.nz");
message.setProperty("org.apache.servicemix.email.subject", "Hello from
sendEmail");
message.setProperty("org.apache.servicemix.email.text", "Hi from test
sendEmail");
message.setContent(new
StringSource("<setContext><ComponentContext>Testing</ComponentContext></setContext>"));
client.sendSync(exchange)
}

Re: servicemix - Problem sending MineMail

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
L.S.,

Can you retry after setting the container's logging level to DEBUG
(http://servicemix.apache.org/how-do-i-change-the-logging.html) to check
if this gives us any additional information about what has gone wrong?
Also, could you check the exchange's properties after the call to
sendSync?  You might have a Fault message in there or the status can be
ERROR instead of DONE.

Gert