Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by johngbud <jo...@bellsouth.net> on 2006/02/23 03:34:22 UTC

Tomcat native library not found on startup.sh - Solaris

Tomcat users:

I installed  APR and Tomcat  native library and placed in
LD_LIBRARY_PATH before starting Tomcat 5.5.15 'startup.sh'.
The logs keep showing this message:

INFO: The Apache Tomcat native library which allows optimal  performance
in production environments was not found on
java.library.path:

APR library installed in /usr/local/apr/lib and included in LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

Can anyone help me resolve this message?

Thanks,

JGB

Re: Tomcat native library not found on startup.sh - Solaris

Posted by johngbud <jo...@bellsouth.net>.
Bill,

That did it!!! THANK YOU. I added '/usr/local/ssl' to the
LD_LIBRARY_PATH and all is well.

Regards,

John

Posted by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com>.