Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Bolke de Bruin <bd...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/22 19:54:33 UTC

[notice] merging time zone awareness

All,

Just wanted to make you aware that I will be merging the timezone awareness soon.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/pull/2781

Any comments are of course still welcome!

Cheers
Bolke

Re: [notice] merging time zone awareness

Posted by Bolke de Bruin <bd...@gmail.com>.
Aaaannd it’s in…

Let me know if you have any issues. Target is to have it in 1.10.0 or 2.0.0

Bolke

Posted by Chris Riccomini <cr...@apache.org>.
:thumbsup:

Posted by Bolke de Bruin <bd...@gmail.com>.