Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Shishir K. Singh" <sk...@synapsistech.com> on 2003/12/23 00:43:42 UTC

Html:input help

Hi,

I have two html:input (type text ) fields on my form and I am converting
them to upper case using inline css style. I have included the rendered
html page  snippet. If you see, the PartNo retains the value uppercase
value (TEST1). However, the Part Description is not correct even though
the style is same. If I remove the Part No from the form, the Part
description gets the correct value i.e all uppercase.

Has anyone faced this problem ? If so, any advice would be appreciated.

						Part No
						<input type="text"
name="lines[0].attrValue" maxlength="20" size="20" value="TEST1"
style="text-transform: uppercase;" class="contentText">

						Part Description
						<input type="text"
name="lines[1].attrValue" maxlength="64" size="50" value="fdsfdsfsdfdsf"
style="text-transform: uppercase;" class="contentText">

TIA
Shishir