Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org> on 2013/03/21 16:51:58 UTC

[DISCUSS] Prepare Apache CouchDB 1.2.2-rc.1

Dear community,

I would like to propose that we prepare Apache CouchDB 1.2.2-rc.1.

The project aims to produce time-based releases. If your favourite feature
is not ready for this version, it can be included in the next version.
However, if you know of anything that should block the release, please
speak up now.

The 1.2.2 NEWS entry as it stands:

 * Fixed rewrite counter bug.

The 1.2.2 CHANGES entry as it stands:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=couchdb.git;a=blob_plain;&f=CHANGES;hb=1.2.x

Are these accurate? Please double check any work you may have done and make
sure that the corresponding NEWS and CHANGES entries are up-to-date.

NS

Re: [DISCUSS] Prepare Apache CouchDB 1.2.2-rc.1

Posted by Wendall Cada <we...@83864.com>.
On 03/21/2013 11:26 AM, Noah Slater wrote:
> When you say "added", do you mean the patch should be applied to the 1.2.x
> branch?

Correct, sorry for the poor wording here. I updated the ticket to
reflect this as well.

Wendall

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
Thanks!

P.S. Your client (or mine, Gmail) is doing something funny with your
replies. The quoted stuff is being mangled and included verbatim. Not sure
what's up with that.

Posted by Wendall Cada <we...@83864.com>.

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.

Posted by Wendall Cada <we...@apache.org>.
On 03/22/2013 11:07 AM, Noah Slater wrote:
> Are we all set here?
I added the requested changes. Should be good.

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
Are we all set here?

Posted by Wendall Cada <we...@apache.org>.

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.

Posted by Wendall Cada <we...@apache.org>.
Patch has been applied to 1.2.x. Everything is good from my perspective.
I could add something to CHANGES about this, but I'm not certain it's

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.

Posted by Wendall Cada <we...@83864.com>.