Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by leehanu <ku...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/12 20:51:19 UTC

Karaf 3.0.1 and Camel version Compatability

Hi,

Is Camel 2.13.2 compatible with Karaf 3.0.1. The reason I ask is I looked at
the following link and it's not clear to me whether the Camel version is
compatible with only the corresponding Karaf version specified in the link.
Does that compatability matrix in that link mean to indicate a particular
version of Camel with the specific corresponding version of Karaf or does
that mean any corresponding Karaf version and higher?

http://camel.apache.org/karaf.html

Thanks,
Kumar

Re: Karaf 3.0.1 and Camel version Compatability

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Kumar,

yes, it's compatible. You can do:

karaf@root()> feature:repo-add camel 2.13.2
karaf@root()> feature:install camel-blueprint

I will update the Camel website with the supported versions and the
"new" instructions.

Regards
JB

On 08/12/2014 08:51 PM, leehanu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is Camel 2.13.2 compatible with Karaf 3.0.1. The reason I ask is I looked at
> the following link and it's not clear to me whether the Camel version is
> compatible with only the corresponding Karaf version specified in the link.
> Does that compatability matrix in that link mean to indicate a particular
> version of Camel with the specific corresponding version of Karaf or does
> that mean any corresponding Karaf version and higher?
>
> http://camel.apache.org/karaf.html
>
> Thanks,
> Kumar

Jean-Baptiste Onofré