Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Steven Caswell <st...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/12 20:39:43 UTC

Update jakarta site with commons-lang 2.1 release info

Per the instructions at
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/releases/release.html, I have
attached the diff for the jakarta site files I've changed for the
commons-lang 2.1 release. Could someone please complete the step for
updating the jakarta site.

TIA
--
Steven Caswell
steven.caswell@gmail.com

Take back the web - http://www.mozilla.org

Re: Update jakarta site with commons-lang 2.1 release info

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
hi steven

i don't think that the diff made it. you might need to upload it to
people.apache.org or create an issue report

alternatively, you could ask for site karma and apply it yourself...

- robert