Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Jan-Arve Nygård <ja...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/27 08:04:06 UTC

Cloudmonkey listing limit

Hi,

I seem to hit a limit while listing all volumes from the API with
cloudmonkey as it only lists the first 500 with the listall=true flag.

Does anyone know if there's a limit setting in either Cloudstack og
Cloudmonkey that i could be hitting? I had a quick search for both but
couldn't seem to find anything relevant.

F.ex: cloudmonkey -d csv -p profilename list volumes listall=true
filter=vmname,name,size,storage,storageid,zonename

Best regards,

Jan-Arve Nygård

Re: Cloudmonkey listing limit

Posted by Jan-Arve Nygård <ja...@gmail.com>.
Yes, i found the setting now (default.page.size). I didn't find it at first
because I was searching for the usual suspects (max / api / limit etc.)
before i found the right setting :)

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.

--
Rafael Weingärtner