Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ross Rankin <ro...@bellsouth.net> on 2004/11/02 02:00:20 UTC

index.jsp doesn't change

This is on 4.1.30.  I have updated the index.jsp page in the
$CATALINA_HOME/webapps/root directory and I even deleted all instances
of the original splash pages (i.e. *If you're seeing this page via a web
browser, it means you've setup Tomcat successfully. Congratulations!)
*And still that is the page that shows up when I go to the root of the
server http://www.mydomain.com/

I'm guessing the old one is still there compiled...  How do I force this
to recompile, restarting the server doesn't help...  Thanks!

Re: index.jsp doesn't change

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.
Check your system clock. That might be your problem.

-Tim
---
US citizens: Remember to vote today.

Re: index.jsp doesn't change