Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/28 11:53:13 UTC

[NOTICE] Remove branches “4.6.*-RC*” from Apache CloudStack official repository

Following the protocol defined in [1], this is the notice email regarding
the removal of "4.6.*-RC*" branches from Apache CloudStack official
repository. The Jira ticket for the branches removal is
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-10313. The branches that
will be removed are the following:

   - 4.6.0-RC20151104T1522
   - 4.6.0-RC20151110T1545
   - 4.6.1-RC20151130T2246
   - 4.6.1-RC20151130T2258
   - 4.6.2-RC20151213T1914
   - 4.6.2.1-RC20160525T1218

If you have objections, please do share your concerns before the deletion.
The removal will happen on 09/March/2018.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Clean+up+old+and+obsolete+branches+protocol

--
Rafael Weingärtner

Re: [NOTICE] Remove branches “4.6.*-RC*” from Apache CloudStack official repository

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.
The following branches were removed from our official repository.

   - 4.6.0-RC20151104T1522
   - 4.6.0-RC20151110T1545
   - 4.6.1-RC20151130T2246
   - 4.6.1-RC20151130T2258