Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Roman Macko <Ro...@cleverlance.com> on 2006/04/19 19:06:16 UTC

login portlet on websphere 6.0

Hi,

I have problem to login in jestpeed portal. It seems the login portlet
from
j2-admin portlet application do nothing. I haven't got any error
messages.
It does not tell me if login or password is correct or not.
I can't find out where the supplied login and password from portlet
are authenticated.

I am trying it with  jetspeed 2.0 deployed on WebSphere 6.0.

It works without problems on tomcat 5.5.

Could anyone help me with this problem? Any hints are welcome.

Thanks

roman

Re: login portlet on websphere 6.0

Posted by Cédric Mailleux <ce...@codeva.net>.
Hi,

I have the same problem, WAS 6.0.2.9 doesn't seem to call the init
method of JetspeedContainerServlet. I try to install the demo
application (I manage t make it on Weblogic 9.1, JBoss 4, Tomcat 5.5).

Anyway when I call the url http://localhost:9080/demo/container, at this
time WAS call my JetspeedConatinerServlet init method but this one
doesn't receive any params so I have a contextName not found error.

I try with the SyncEx portlets, this time when I try to access to
http://localhost:9080/syncex/container I have an erro like you can't
browse this directory. It seems that WAS doesn't initialize the servlet
once more or doesn't use the mapping.

Any help on this will be greatly appreciated, I already sent message on
websphere forum and newsgroup.

Posted by Matt Raible <mr...@gmail.com>.