Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by ma...@apache.org on 2000/05/01 04:15:56 UTC

Re: os-windows/6039: name virtual hosts does'nt work

[to include <ap...@Apache.Org> in the Cc line and make sure the]

Synopsis: name virtual hosts does'nt  work

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: marc
State-Changed-When: Sun Apr 30 19:15:56 PDT 2000
State-Changed-Why:
Erm... I can assure you that virtual hosts work just fine.  You are
doing something wrong.  But since you don't provide the most basic
information like what exact version of Apache you use or what your configuration is like, we can't help you.
A support forum like the usenet newsgroup comp.infosystems.www.servers.ms-windows is more suited to this sort of basic configuration question.